GeoFencing Case Study - Politics
Drive awareness, advocacy, voting and contributions for political candidates and/or causes considering that:
• Voters no longer rely just on TV to learn about candidates and/or causes [Pew Research Center, January 2016]
• A candidate’s stance on the issues is an important factor in voters’ decisions
• Large numbers of voters are undecided leading up to election day
• Candidates’ personalities and their issue stands are bigger drives of voter support than party
a liation [Working America, Front Porch Focus Groups Report 2016]
Local PagePop has two proven mobile location advertising services that can deliver targeted ads to sway likely voters. Our location-based services outperform non-location based ads in driving click through rates (CTR) and enrollment.
Deliver ads using geo-fencing to raise awareness, advocacy, contributions and voting in your catchment area. You determine how large you want to set the geo-fence to capture your desired audience. Only voters within the defined areas will be served the ads.
Deliver ads to prospective voters who have searched on your candidate or issues. It’s real-world retargeting based on actual behavior.
Ways to Implement GeoFencing and GeoRetargeting:
There are many ways you can target potential supporters. Here are just a few campaign thought starters for inspiration – our team is here to help you brain storm others:
• Remind potential supporters of your candidate’s stand on the issues right before they enter the voting booth by geo-targeting specific caucus or voting locations
• Re-target supporters who have left a polling location to spread the news to vote for your candidate to their friends and family
• Use video in 10-, 15- and 30-second mobile spots to spotlight an issue that your candidate has demonstrated his/her leadership on
• Include interactive features in your ads – e.g., add a “I voted for Candidate xx, did you” gif that can be shared on voters’ social networks