GeoFencing Case Study - Home Builders
Drive awareness and purchase among potential home buyers given that:
• Today’s home buyers demand more information and clear communication from homebuilders and Realtors
• They utilize multiple online sites and apps to help inform their purchase decisions – from real estate sites to shows like House Hunter to Pinterest and Houzz
Local PagePop has two proven mobile location advertising services that can deliver targeted ads to sway. Our location-based services outperform non-location based ads in driving click through rates (CTR) and enrollment.
Deliver ads using geo-fencing to find potential buyers in your catchment area. You determine how large you want to set the geo-fence to capture your desired shoppers. Only consumers within the defined areas will be served the ads.
Deliver ads to buyers who have visited your properties or your competitors’ properties in the past. It’s real-world retargeting based on actual behavior.
Ways to Implement GeoFencing and GeoRetargeting:
There are many ways you can target potential shoppers. Here are just a few campaign thought starters for inspiration – our team is here to help you brain storm others:
• Target potential home buyer types within geo locations – e.g., young families, empty nesters, active seniors, etc. within defined area
• Re-target past visitors to properties to entice them to call an agent – perhaps even showing how many Zillow users favorited your property
• Use video in 10-, 15- and 30-second mobile spots to spotlight a special feature or help buyer “see” themselves in the new home
• Leverage contextual location data such as weather or time of year in your ads – e.g., snowy day to highlight winter friendly features like heated garages or efficient heating system
• Include interactive features in your ads – e.g., Display a question that can be answered like “what’s your must have feature in your next house?” and display information about that feature from your inventory.
The Case Studies:
Campaign Length: 10 weeks
Market Size: Regional (PA, DE, MD, VA)
Background: They were looking to generate interest in their Delaware Beach Communities.
Solution: Used LBA to target potential home buyers in the immediate vicinities of their communities and competitor communities. Retargeting was used to continue to reach these individuals after they left the immediate vicinity.
Impact: 71K impressions served in first 1/3 of campaign